Polycarbonate Sheets - Powered by Access Plastics Limited
Access Plastics Ltd and APM (Access Plastics Manufacturing) Ltd. were established almost 25 years by John Vero. With over 35 years in the thermoplastics industry John Vero and the team at both AP & APM have numerous contacts throughout the European, Asian and American plastics markets. Manufacturing extrusion mills, distributors, converters, coaters and machinery manufacturers and Access Plastics Ltd & APM Ltd are proud to represent these Market Leaders both here in Ireland and throughout the European markets.
Access Plastics Ltd - offer a comprehensive range of semi-finished thermoplastic sheets:-
- PLEXIGLAS® - Cast & Extruded Acrylic sheet, rods, Tubes and an expansive range of Adhesives to complement the fabrication of same.
- MARLON® - Polycarbonate sheet – both Solid & Multi Wall.
- TwinFix® & Capex® - Glazing Bars, Capping & Fixing Accessories for “MarLon ST” Multi Wall & “MarLon F/S-X” Solid Polycarbonate roofing sheets.
- Ex-Cel® – Foam PVC sheets.
- Perspex Sheets - 8-10 times stronger than glass
- ProBond® - ACP (Aluminium Composite Panels)
- CorriBoard® – Fluted Polypropylene sheets
- POLYSTONE®- HDPE ( High Density Polyethylene) , UHMW-PE ( Ultra High Polyethylene), PVDF ( Polyvinylidene Fluoride), PP-C (Co Polymer Polypropylene) , PP-H (Homo-Polymer Polypropylene).
- TROVIDUR® - Rigid P.V.C., Integral Foam PVC sheet ( Celuka).
- Oracal® & OraJet® - Sign and Digital Grades of Vinyl.
- PanelTIM® - Polypropylene copolymer (PPCO) or High Density Polyethylene (HDPE) chambered panels.
Access Plastics Ltd. have by far the largest stockholding of plastic sheets in Ireland.
We operate the latest CNC controlled Homag Beam saws, Polycut Hot Knife saw, and Guillotine cutting – providing enviable cutting accuracy and superior cut edge finish. This enables us to offer ex stock availability and usually next day delivery across the Greater Dublin area and a scheduled delivery service throughout the 32 counties. UK and European deliveries by arrangement. We operate our own modern fleet of deliver vehicles with satellite tracking and mobile communications – ensuring your delivery arrives in perfect condition - on time every time.
Please view our websites:- www.accessplastics.com / www.365plastics.ie / www.polycarbonatesheets.ie for further detailed information on our range of thermoplastic sheets, full technical data sheets and useful information on our services and working with our product range.
APM (Access Plastics Manufacturing) Ltd.
Offer custom fabrication primarily from, but not limited to, the thermoplastics mentioned above. We offer the services associated with plastic fabrications, into all sectors of industry. Over the years we have catered to all kinds of industries, like Merchandising, Signage, Engineering, Safety Guarding, POS, Pharmaceuticals, Automotive, Electrical, Agriculture, Aircraft and on and on. Our services including Saw Cutting, CNC machining, Edging, Diamond, Buff and Flame Polishing, Gluing, Welding, Heat and Cold Bending, Thermoforming, Drape Forming, and Drilling and more. We have some highly trained and very experienced staff, who are used to providing to solutions to complex customer requirements. With the backing of AP and the Mills what little we don’t know we can find out fairly quickly for you.
Our Contact Details:
Access Plastics Ltd
Unit 16, Ashbourne House, Unit 16
Ashbourne Industrial Estate
Ashbourne, Co. Meath Ireland
Phone: +00 353 1 8010022
Fax: +00 353 1 801 0055
Sat Nav Co-Ordinates
VAT Registration Number 8219107I
Company Registration 219107
Corporate Web Site: https://www.accessplastics.com